- I’m New
- Life Groups
- Media & Resources
- Find Help
• Lead effective teams
• Be a leader people will want to follow
• Build healthy teams
• Model intentional relationship
• Becoming a coach vs star player
Relational Environments (Small Groups)
• Become a church of small groups
• Understanding the value of biblical story telling
• Development of relational environments for discipleship
• Effective small group facilitation
• Unity in your core beliefs
• Moving your entire church towards a common purpose
• Equipping your church body for the win.
• Developing intentional relationship within your church body.
• Alignment of the time, money and energy of your church with the win.
• Understanding the discipleship process
• Communicating an intentional discipleship process
• Becoming a disciple making church
DiscipleShift 1 is open to both staff and lay church leadership and emerging leaders. You’ll get a lot out of the experience attending alone, but attending as a leadership team will help get everyone on the same page and prepare you for taking your church to the next step in unity. We strongly encourage you to bring people of influence in your church:
Please note that registration closes two weeks prior to each DiscipleShift 1 event.
We encourage you to register early as most DiscipleShift 1 events fill up quickly.
We only have two prerequisites for attending DiscipleShift 1:
Come with a good attitude and an open mind. We’ll provide everything else.
Wear casual, comfortable clothes. By casual, we mean: jeans, shorts, t-shirts, etc. North Idaho has a variety of weather conditions in every season. Check the local weather forecast a few days before you travel. Sometimes the rooms can be chilly – bringing a light jacket or sweatshirt is always a good idea.
Our DiscipleShift events are primarily hosted at our Post Falls campus (Real Life Ministries, Post Falls, ID). But as we partner up more and more with other like-minded disciple making churches, we have the opportunity to host our DiscipleShift events in various locations all across the United States. When registering, please make sure that you are registering for the DiscipleShift at the location that you are desiring.
Real Life Ministries – Post Falls Campus
1866 Cecil Road, Post Falls, ID 83854
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:10 pm (Thursday evening worship service 6:15 pm)
We know you love your children – we love ‘em too, but we ask that you leave the kids at home or arrange for childcare while you’re at DiscipleShift1. We do not provide or arrange for childcare. We also respectfully ask that you do not bring your children with you to the actual event as it is a distraction for both you and the other participants.