- I’m New
- Life Groups
- Media & Resources
- Find Help
Welcome to the RLM Middle School Ministry.
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR STUDENT ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT
IMPORTANT PARENT INFO…
We want to make picking your student up from youth group easier!
With that in mind we are launching building 1 (7th -8th grade) pick up after youth group. We’ve been doing this system for 6th grade now for the past 3 months, with great success and a lot of positive feed back from parents! This will be a process of learning and adapting so please give us some grace over the next couple of weeks as we fine tune the system
Please take a look at the map to check it what the system will be.
There will be no change in drop off.
ALSO through the rest of AUGUST 6th grade will be picked up and dropped off from building 1.
Through the rest of AUGUST 6th grade will be picked up and dropped off from building 1.
As the Middle School Ministry our goal is simple – We want to connect students most importantly to God, then to Christian adults, and peers who care about them. We want to reach the world for Jesus one middle school student at a time! We are currently meeting
YOUTH GROUP TIMES:
- During weekend services: Thursday 6:15 pm and Sunday 9:30am service. Located in Room 301 of building RLM 3.
- Wednesday Night Youth Group with Small Groups: Wednesdays 6:00-8:00pm. Located in RLM 2. Checkout pictures from Wednesday Youth Group!
- Athol/Spirit Lake Youth Group: Mondays 6:00-8:00pm. Located at the Athol Community Center,
Our heart is that your students would feel and understand that they are a part of God’s body and play an important role in the church as a whole. In an effort to better communicate this message we are encouraging students to attend regular church services. There will be a designated “youth section” where we are inviting students to congregate so they can see their friends. This is in no way a youth *only* section, and families are welcome to sit in the area as well. You can find us in the front left side of the auditorium as you walk in the main entrance. We would like to invite all students to join us in Sunday service at the 9:30am or 11:15am church service. Be watching for the youth connect table in the auditorium for free donuts in the transition period between the 2nd and 3rd service!
*Sunday 9:30am Middle School class will still take place for the time being, but we are encouraging students to transition to attending service on a regular basis.
** Thursday 6:15 Middle School class will still take place.
Checkout What Wednesday Night Youth Group Looks Like!
Become a Leader!
Opportunity to Get involved and be a leader each week!
- Wednesday Night Youth Group: 6:00-8:00pm.
- CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WEDNESDAY TEAM
- Small Groups Leader, 5:15-8:15pm RLM Wednesday Small Group Leader Ministry Description
- Security/Medical, 5:15-8:15pm
- Child Care, 5:15-8:30pm
- Check-in, 5:00-7:00pm
- Clean up 7:00-9:00pm (Parents- Come a few minutes early to pick up your student and help clean up)
- Mid-week administration help, times are flexible
- Mondays in Athol/Spirit Lake Youth Group: 6:00-8:00pm. Located at the Athol Community Center
Dear parents of 5th graders,
My name is Heath Fagan and I am the Middle School pastor at Real Life Ministries, Post Falls and I am so excited to welcome your 5th grader into Middle School Youth Group at RLM! We hope to make this time of transition as seamless as possible, and one that your student is excited about. Our goal in the Middle School Ministry is to teach and equip students through several methods. We utilize events, games, large group teaching, and small groups to get students plugged in and connected to our church body and Christ.
Student Leadership Application
Application will open after mandatory parent meeting on September 9 at 1:00pm in Mod A.
Watch this video to see what a “DAY AT CAMP” looks like!
Wednesday Small Group Lessons
6-8th Grade Wednesday Small Group Lessons
5th Grade Wednesday Small Group Lessons
Parent Text Updates
- Text “join msparents” to 40650 and start receiving all the most up to date info about what’s happening in RLM Middle School!
- Have High Schoolers too? Text “join hsparents” to 40650 and get all the High School info as well!