Check out our weekly resources to follow along with what your kids are learning at weekend services and continue discipling your kids at home.
Post Falls Kids
Post Falls Middle School
CDA Middle School
Hayden Middle School
North Middle School
Post Falls High School
CDA High School
Hayden High School
North High School
A comprehensive video library resource to help equip families and develop leaders. There are more than 20,000 videos with handouts and leader guides, and they are FREE for you to use. We encourage you to take full advantage of this amazing resource!
Right Now Media
Here you will find a list of resources personally curated by Jim Putman and other Real Life staff members.
Real Life Resource Page
1. Always be on your student’s accounts with them. More than just having your own profile, but personally being logged into their specific account. That way you are able to see what messages they are receiving and from whom.
2. Set accounts to private. There’s no reason for Middle School or High School students to have public social media accounts. It can open the door to predators or unsafe followers.
3. Limit when students can use phones/social media. Past a designated time of night, usage of phones and social media typically leads to a higher rate of poor judgment due to a lack of sleep, being alone, or being the only one awake in the house.
4. Remove phones from bedrooms. Create a phone charging station somewhere in the house where your student’s phone can charge during the night.
5. Always have restrictions, web filters, and phone monitoring apps installed on your student’s phone. If you have an awesome app you already use to monitor your student’s phone. Click link to see some web filter app options: https://bit.ly/3bv33tf
6. Always have your student’s phone password so you can have access to what’s inside.