HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR FIRST NIGHT:
WHERE IS YOUTH GROUP?
Real Life Ministries Post Falls, 1860 North Cecil Road. Grades 9/10 in Building 1, and Grades 11/12 in Building 2.
WHAT TIME DO I GET THERE?
Youth Group officially starts at 6:30, but doors are open as early at 5:30 for those that would like to come hang out early or to help set up for the night.
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING?
You don't need to bring anything, however there is a Cafe and a Merch/snack store where you can buy coffee, snacks, soda, pizza or merch that you might want to bring some money for.
WHAT DOES A NIGHT AT YOUTH GROUP LOOK LIKE?
• 6:30 Arrive at Youth Group - Come through the main doors of Building 1. Then you will be greeted by our welcome team, receive a welcome gift and get checked in.
• 6:30-6:45 Hang Out - Spend some time in our lobby being introduced to some new people, visiting the Cafe, stopping by the merch and snack store, playing ping pong, corn hole, VR, Mario Kart and more.
• 6:45-7:30 Large Group - Head into the auditorium and find a seat for some worship, a fun, interactive on stage experience, and a relevant engaging message.
• 7:30-8:30 Small Groups - A staff member will connect with you to help you find a small group that is both gender and grade specific. You will spend this time connecting with leaders and other students, talking about the message and life, and creating relationships in a smaller environment.
• 8:30-9:15 Late Night (9/10) // After Hours (11/12) - Stick around after Youth Group to enjoy a free snack or dessert, continue conversations, play more games, and to hang out in a relaxed environment.